Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Heartbreak

I am suffering a personal tragedy today. Although I knew the possibility was there, I was hopeful. Instead, my nightmare came true. In what seemed like forever, my heart was broken into a million pieces last night.

Now, I understand how finicky love can be. Various factors come into to play and can lead to a positive connection or the lack of one. Sometimes, it builds over a period of time, while for others it takes an instant. Either way, it comes with strong feelings and great chemical releases.

I have been flying high on these wonderful feelings lately. My loyalty and love given so freely felt reciprocated and appreciated. I really thought this was the one. The timing was perfect and it seemed that the stars were all aligned. My heart said it was meant to be and even my brain agreed. This was the real deal and this time is was going to work.

I felt so blind-sided last night. I was so busy celebrating my happiness, I forgot how fragile this relationship really was. Over minutes, it went from good to bad to ugly. I was shocked. So shocked that I did not cry, but felt the mourning process turn on. I felt so abandoned and alone and dragged through the mud. But mainly, I just felt disappointed. Something I believed in so strongly failed and failed badly.

Today is a new day. I have a new perspective. Although last night ended so badly, the love is still there. I still believe it can work out. It may seem delusional, but miracles do happen. Maybe, I will be blessed with that great happiness again. I still believe my loyalty will pay off and my support will be appreciated. I guess the next few days will tell me the outcome of this relationship. Will I decide to keep pursuing or jump ship permanently. We shall see, but the Cleveland Cavaliers need to get their stuff together and play with the heart and talent they have. It is time for the love of the game and the love of Cleveland and the fans to triumph. You guys are going to have to fight and fight hard. But, you have me and the rest of the loyal supporters backing you up. You messed up last night. Ok, we are over it. And for the next two games, make us proud and show the world why we love you so much. Go Cavs!

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home