Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Springing Forward

It is nice when the weather begins to warm up. The trees begin their budding process and flowers start emerging. As everything outside awakens to a new season, I have come to realize that I am entering a new phase in my life.

I have been a mother for almost 18 years. It has been a long haul with a multitude of challenges and rewards. In two years, my busy family life will slow down as my house becomes an empty nest. I will be 40 and finally on my own. It really has me thinking now about what my life will be like.

I read that Oprah said that turning 40 should be fabulous. I agree. So, for the next two years, I will focus myself on growing, losing, learning, loving, laughing and becoming the best of me that I can. And when I blow out the 40 candles on my cake, I will have nothing to wish for except more time to enjoy life. Yes, I have definitely entered a new season and continue to move forward.

Be fabulous and enjoy life everyone!

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

she also said 50 is fabulous! i believe oprah. she seems pretty fabulous!!!

i welcome the spring!!!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home