Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Tick Tock....Tick Tock

I hear it. Every day it becomes louder and clearer. The ticking is tocking and I can no longer ignore it. The alarm clock in my life is sounding off. It is time. Time to begin to manifest the dreams of my legacy.

Lucky for me, I have good people around me with helping hands. Some of them are ready to begin the building of the foundation of what will come. Others will offer their skills later on specific points. Together, we have the opportunity the make the difference that each of us desires.

I am excited to see the faces this weekend as the brainstorming begins. My dream.....their dream.....our dream will begin. It may start with a prayer, but will end with a plan of action.

I still hear it. Tick Tock....Tick Tock.....This internal clock is still reminding me. This is very important. There are many people who will benefit from our dedication. If we do it right, it will affect people for generations. I hope at least seven. Just like in my culture.... In every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations. That is how serious this is.

And soon, I will be too busy to listen to the ticking clock. I will be trying to keep up with the ball that is rolling! Yeah!

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home