Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy, Busy....and a can of paint.

Work has definitely kept me busy lately. It is great too because I like to push myself. As my programs are growing and expanding, I look forward to helping that many more. I have always been a helper person. I am willing to volunteer all the time. Sometimes, to my detriment because there are only 24 hours in the day.

I have noticed my energy level dropping recently. I have been wondering if I am over-doing life a little bit. Usually, it is give...give...give. Now, my body is screaming no...no...no.

I guess I'll live without having a productive Saturday. The living room will have to be painted another day. It's pale white walls will have to remain pasty and bland. At least another room will see color today. I did pick up the can of paint my baby girl needed to finish painting her room. It is a pretty color called Meditation Blue. I can't wait until she finishes. We are both excited.

Sometimes, it is important to rest and sometimes it is important to have color in your life. Luckily, I have both...just not in the living room.

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home