Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Inspiration

I can hear that Chicago song in my head now....."you're the meaning in my life, you're my inspiration..." I loved that song back in the 80's. It still stirs up the warm fuzzies in me. It also reminds me how important it is to not only inspire others, but to have that inspiration in your own life. I guess it goes back to self-care, which at times I lack as a single mother. Not today though. Today is a time to reflect, recharge and inspire. I looked back in my archives and found something perfect. I wrote this on my blog long ago, but I thought today would be appropriate to repeat it. I think we could all use a little inspiration in our lives.

Saturday, March 01, 2003

Every so often, people need inspiration in their lives to keep them moving on. Inspiration comes in all forms too. For me today, it was a presentation I saw on a website. I have been to other presentations on the sister sites. I have enjoyed them all. But for all the things going on in the world, this one was pretty perfect for today. Please take the time and view this presentation. It is short and just amazing to watch.

Click here for the presentation!

If you would like to view the another presentation, click here!

I hope you are inspired too.

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Both of those are very beautiful, thanks so much for sharing :o)

8:17 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

That was really nice!

9:16 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Those words and pictures are inspiring.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Phats said...

Chicago is a great group, I still jam to the greatest hits CD! :) haha

1:24 AM  
Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said...

You're the Inspiration was my high school sweetheart's song to me...gag...I hate him now, still...LOLOLOL..thanks for visiting my blog, I love yours!!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home