Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Job, Big Jeans

Well, I 've been working the new job all this week. We have been moving classrooms upstairs and downstairs and rearranging them. I've got alot done, including some organization for various staff. But I must admit, I can feel every muscle in my body. That is ok with me because the jeans are now sagging.

We had our orientation/open house last night. I was able to meet some new students and some former students. It was a laid back affair which was perfect for me. I had a red face for most of the day and was sweating alot. By the time the open house was in full mode, I had cooled down a bit.

My daughter was also able to get her new schedule. She is really happy with it. I'm glad. Her best friend is in three out of five classes with her. Both girls were happy and full of giggles last night.

Overall, I am happy about it. It seems like a good fit for both of us. And if the jeans keep sagging, it looks like it will be time to go shopping which is never a bad thing. Plus, Kel, my BFOE and personal stylist, will be happy to see me in some new clothes. She abhors big jeans and taught me that I was buying two sizes too big. I guess in the end, everyone will be happy.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

I like big clothes too, they are more comfortable. But they really do make you look bigger than you are. it's true. Congrats on going down in sizes! It's rough, this I know!!!!!!

9:18 AM  
Blogger MzAriez said...

Thanks. You know, I love sweats and t-shirts. And some pillows and a fluffy blanket.....and a comfy spot...etc. I think I am ready for bed. New clothes will have to wait til I am rested.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home