Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Drunk Game

I am not a big drinker. I've had my fair share of toilet time and dancing like a fool. I perfer to do other things in my free time since I've gotten older. But, on certain nights out with my BFOE, we have a few and laugh until breakfast. I am more of a "babysitter" drinker. I get a drink and will drink it slooowwwwly over a couple hours. Plus, I always have a designated driver because I am no fool.

I have a really bad story about me, my shirt, Kel's bathroom, and my desire to keep it clean after a really bad overdose of Goldschlager Cinnamon Schnapps and Vodka. But, I'll let your imagination fill in the rest of that story.

Anyways, now, I am usually the designated driver. I don't mind, just don't puke in my car. That smell sucks to get rid of. Ever had to help out a friend that has had too much too drink? Well, it is time to help him out again....

Well, I found this cute game you can play and help your friend who has had a few too many.

Click here to try.

My best was 81 meters.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home