Thursday, September 08, 2005

I Tried

It has come time for a dramatic climax.

Black maybe for Stability, but today, I found out Purple is for Drama Queen.

You have no clue as to what I am talking about...right? Unless you are one of the exclusive few or an avid reader of my blog, you're definitely not in my know.

Here we go...... I like those cheap rubber bracelets with the words stamped on them. They are only 99 cents at the gas station and if I break or lose one, I do not feel bad. I also like to give them to friends as the occasion arises. I even bought a 10 pack from One.org this summer. Well, not to be superstitious or anything as such, I tend to wear the Black for Stability and the Pink for Hope when I need a power day. I have no insight into why these day with these bracelets are power days. They just always are. But anyways, today was the day I learned about Purple.

I tried to tell them. I really did. I know they were listening. Maybe they didn't want to believe. But, I knew. I knew all along it would be this way even though I wished the opposite. Que sera sera.

You deserve it they said. It will work out, you'll see. It will be fabulous and wonderful and you'll be so happy. You'll have time and it will be special.

Sure I said. Ain't gonna happen. Not to me....not at this time....no way!

I tried. I told them over and over, but my inner circle didn't get it like I got it. I knew from the get go that it was limited and fleeting. Not even the other party understood my premonition of the limitedness before us.

Today.... is today and fleeting has now officially taken flight. Dreams have become memories that will never be...as paths move in other distinct directions. Once again, I say que sera sera as I turn and glance back one last time. The ending credits are definitely rolling and my last words would be....

I tried to tell you. He was one of them.

Maybe I should try the White "One" bracelet for now. Maybe white is the new black.....the permanent black. LOL!

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home