Tuesday, August 30, 2005

A New Day














It is a new day. The sun is rising over the great body of water flashing pink highlights across the waves. The first wave touches the beach with a quiet ripple. The animals begin to stir as the birds chirp the latest chitchat in the trees. Sunlight glimmers down through the fluffy clouds and enters my house of domain. I WAS asleep enjoying this wonderful vacation in Hawaii.....blue water, green and yellow birds, white sandy beach and a red and orange drink in my hand....a colorful paradise. Was as in past tense. I just can't do it. Sun in my eyes always wakes me up even when the dream is at its peak. It just plain outright sucks. I guess I am stuck in Minnesota for another day until I can rejoin my vacation travels tonight. Until then....ALOHA!

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home