Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Him and He

I knew of him before I actually met him. I was told stories of him that made me giggle. I knew when I met him, I would always like him. The spirit within him was so positive and wonderful. I wondered if the warm smile that was worn by him everyday was carried through dreams and dark days, still shining brightly. Lucky for me, I was able to spend time with him. I happily listened to the words and knowledge of the teachings that came from him. I learned so much from him.

Last night I dreamed of him. The presence was clear, but the meaning was not. I wondered why I would be thinking of him now. Although I appreciate that time we shared, I wanted to know why I saw the face of him again.

He entered my life today with a smile. He had piercing eyes and threw off my every perspective. He came as such a surprise that was so refreshing. As he and I talked, I started to realize that very teachings of him were shared by he and I. I wanted to talk forever, but both he and I had places to be. He left with a goodbye, but in my within I know there is more to continue. On a cold day in February, he became my new friend, green smile and all.

Again, I wondered if it was the dream that led me here. So many things that rolled into place is still amazing to me. Either way, in the end, it was a very good day.


Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

Added 3/29/05.....When we talked today, I told you about this. You are the "He" in this story.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM, WOW! HOT DIGGITY DOG!

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home