Monday, January 24, 2005

A New Year.....

I still want to write 2004. I think that happens to alot of people after the first of January. I did it the other day on a check I was writing. I caught it after signing my name realizing my 4 should be a 5. It reminded me that my time to reflect over the past year had come.

Today, I spent some time just with me. It was those wonderful 90 minutes when the kids were playing at the neighbor's house leaving my house full of quiet solitude. I thought about all of the changes I had made in my life the past year. Some decisions were so hard and scary. It forced me to trust my instinct and take the leap of faith. Other decisions were just about keeping on my same path I chose previously. Looking back, I think I kept dipping one foot in the water while keeping one foot on solid land. 2004 turned out to be ok....nothing special...just ok.

I have plans for 2005. It might turn out ok too, but it will definitely be special. This is a year for preparation for me. I am planning for multiple changes in my life in 2006 so I need to get ready. 2005 is my to-do year. Being the planner that I am, I already have my list, but am still tweaking it. I just hope the motivation to get everything done keeps flowing. My precatory planning although fallible is not to me so maladroit. I believe in what the future holds for me, but most importantly, I believe in me.


Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home