Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Love

pimp myspace


I hope all of you out there have a wonderful day and a scream-filled night. Life is good, especially with chocolate candy. Mmmmmmm! And what's even better???? Free chocolate candy! Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm!

Anyways, I'd like to remember two guys who made Halloween more rememberable....

Grandpa....thank you for the love, the fishing trips and the orange and brown bike. I didn't appreciate how much Cleveland Rocks until I was older, but you began the Browns Backer legacy back in the day. I hope your journey and departure will inspire others to stop smoking or never start. To have you fade away with such pain was hard, but at least there was bliss at the end of the tunnel. Love you.

Benji....what more can I say....yo te amo.

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

Chocolate!!!!!!!MMMmmmmmm!
Well, hello there Mz. Ariez!
Thank you for swinging by my blog. Minnesota is what I call home when I'm not here. Grew up in Minneapolis (central, Lake St, before it was pretty) and did College in St. Paul.

2:21 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Happy (belated) Halloween to you too! I've had at least 4 mini candy bars a day for a week. I'm waiting for that to turn into 10 lbs here shortly.

What a sweet little tribute!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home