Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's WHAT?

My internship started back today. The only difference now is that I am there an extra day and it is paid. Yeah! I believe I can create miracles and am beginning my Disney fund. I figure I can save 1/3 of the cost by June from my income. The rest will have to come from creative sources. Probably ebay. Gotta clear out anyways. Might as well share some of my beautiful things to fund my dream. What do they call that....paying my dues or is it reaping what I sow? Anyways, I believe.

SWITCH! New topic.

One of the things I like to do is look at houses. I am a HGTV fan and love seeing the beautiful homes on their shows. My best friend shares this passion too. This is great because we can talk details about projects seen on tv and know exactly what the other is talking about. Tis true that two great minds think alike.

Another thing we like to do is check out the Dream House built by the Lake County YMCA in Ohio. They build a house and furnish it every year to be raffled off. When you buy a ticket, you get to take a tour of it. I am usually back in Ohio during that time every year and try to never miss it. Who knows, maybe the BFOE or me will get lucky one year.

Well, HGTV has started their own Dream House giveaway. They actually started it 10 years ago, but I think I have only been entering it for the past 8 years. It is a beautiful home and you should check it out. Don't forget to enter the drawing.

I believe that someday, I will own my own place. That too, will take a minor miracle, but I can see it in the far off future. Maybe after graduation and after I settle into the community I move to, I will finally lay down some permanent roots. Can my wandering spirit ever truly settle? We will see. We will see.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

I love looking at houses too! Sometimes I watch the stupid realty show on sunday mornings. I especially like to look at peoples houses at night when you drive by, some might think its peeping, but I just like to see inside peoples houses.

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home