Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Evoltsol

He carries the world upon his shoulders...
He has too much to bare...
He has no one to turn to...
He feels like no one cares...
He is all alone...
In a world full of pain...
And in a moment of sadness...
He turns blood into rain...
But it's ok...
Because it's over now...
He gave up dreams of tomorrow...
When he threw in his towel...
He left me without a goodbye...
Leaving me to wonder the question why...
He was on the floor...
In piles of his tears...
And now his face will haunt me...
In my dreams for years...
I wish I could have saved him...
I didn't see the clues...
In the end of it all...
Each of us lose...
I love him...
And it's how it will always be...
That time when he got angry...
And murdered me.


Something woke me up and made me scribble this down. I don't know where it came from, but I felt compelled to share.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

wow! That's deep!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty deep. I love writing like that. almost where your just channeling something else.. I like the symbolism, of someones suicide being your murder.. because as you said in the poem.. we all loose.

The only edits I would make.. would be
"Leaving me wonder the question why..."
to "Leaving me to wonder the question why..." or Leaving me to wonder the why..."

but I seriouslly love how you ended it.

thanks,
-Johnny

5:25 PM  
Blogger MzAriez said...

Thanks Johnny. I corrected the typo!

Much love back to you1

Mz.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home