Friday, January 20, 2006

911 Call

I have a wonderful named Judy. She lives in Ohio. I met her while attending community college. She is a little querky, but that is just what makes Judy so fun.

About 8 years ago, we all went to Cedar Point. I believe it was Judy, Kel and I. We ended up soaked from the water rides and decided to head to Judy's house to dry off since her house was the closest. While waiting for our clothes, Judy showed us her computer and some files she was sent by friends. This was my first contact with this 911 call.

All I remember was that Kel and I couldn't stop laughing. I know a few people who would find themselves in the same 911 predicament as this caller from New York.

Today, when I cleaned out some of my email, I found the file still in that email from her. I guess I do save things too long, but after 8 years, it is still giving me the gift of laughter. I figure it is something worth sharing.


this is an audio post - click to play


Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home