Tuesday, March 11, 2003

I decided to take a break yesterday and deal with some serious piles of laundry. It was just sitting there begging to make that journey down the hall to that special room. For thirty minutes, it would endure being soaked and tossed around in a vat of suds. After rinsing off the bubbles, it is time for a swirl and a squeeze as all the water is twisted out. Finally, it is on to the warmness of being rolled aroung under hot heat. When all moisture has left an hour later, the journey home and back to the safety of the closet or dresser is a happy one.

Laundry facinates me. There are so many things in regards to laundry that leave me clueless. I am still wondering where the other socks are hiding. I still don't know how my red shirt turned pink after the 15th time of washing it. Mustard can be so stubborn on white shirts no matter what you do. No matter if you wash all your laundry, you still have more. Some material can go from adult size to doll size in one washing. An extra-large washer is never big enough. Drying shoes in a machine can give you a big headache.

Overall, I love the smell of clean clothes. I love the feeling of a warm towel after a shower. Most of all, I love the feeling that the laundry is all down for another week.

Stay sweet 'n smile...............................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home