Wednesday, March 05, 2003

My Philosophy

Spending life being guided by three strong woman has dramatically influenced me. My sense of independence, my creativity for resourcefulness and my emotional and spiritual intunement all have been enhanced dramatically from their involvement in my life. Each woman made important contributions. Each planted the seeds within me which have grown strongly within my belief system. With their special touches, I have developed my own philosophy of life.

I believe life is an experience given to us to strengthen and challenge our spirit. The way of the lifepath is set before you. You have free will to chose otherwise, but certain things that are necessary will continually cross your path til you achieve what is needed. These experiences should not be looked upon as burdens, but as growth through challenges that should be achieved with a sense of self-worth and respectability. These three are the things that are important to me Spirit ~ Family ~ Tradition.

Spirit

Now, what could possibly be more important than Spirit. Nothing. It is anything and everything. It is me. It is you. It is the Great Spirit. You are your spirit and your spirit is you. Without it, you are nothing.

Family

Family is just not your immediate or extended family even though throughout your life these are the people who will important to you. It is the relationship you have with everything. In this world, we are all related. Everything from Mother Earth to Father Sky is part of one large family. We all coexist together creating a balance. We must have respect for every member of our family including the beautiful eagle, the flowing rivers, or your mother. Love and respect everyone everyday because it is like water & sunshine to a flower.

Tradition

This is very important in the fact that it gives us beliefs and norms to follow. With tradition, something blessed upon one generation can be passed until the next. It can teach honor, respect, and pride. Tradition carries culture over the years. Faith and family have taught me the tradition of unconditional love and has guided me towards compassion throughout my life. I was always taught to believe that people should help one another, that volunteering is important, and that sacrificing strengthens your spirit. This belief has been enforced by the many lessons I have learned and experienced and it has led me to my current path.


My philosophy is based upon two basic principles:

No matter how big your umbrella is, sometimes you still get wet.

and

Life is founded on faith, cultured with compassion, and beautified with love.

Stay sweet 'n smile..........................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home