Saturday, March 08, 2003


Have you reached a point in your life where you know the next decision is key? There are two paths before you and you can chose one or the other. Both look similiar, but you know one is the true chosen one. The problem is that you are unable to really see a defining difference between the two. Both paths will get you down the road, but one will bring you right back to similiar crossroads while the other will bring you to new challenges and rewards. It is amazing how a decision like this can alter your life.

I believe Dr. Phil calls this a pivotal point and I have reached one. I don't really know what direction to walk in. I know where I want to go, but don't know what path will get me there without running into circles or a deadend. My mind and heart keeps pondering in one direction while my intuition pushes me in another. Although I feel I should follow my intuition, the logic in my mind pulls me towards common sense. Then, intuition and faith kick in and remind me that I do not see the bigger picture or all the surprises in store for me. I am not a fan of confusion, but have found my way there. I know that since this decision not only affects me, but other people, I must chose carefully. Maybe I will be lucky and get a sign or a little push towards the right direction. If not, I will continue to seek more knowledge to make a solid decision. Hopefully, ten years from now, I will look back and say I am so glad I did that. We will see.

Stay sweet 'n smile...........................Mz. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home