Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another Year - Version 2007


I hope all of you in bloggerland had a happy time. I spent mine at home with family. It was cool. No shebang, but then there's always next year. I decided to check out my 2007 forecast on one of those horoscope sites. I got some pretty good news. It seems like I will be moving away from Too Cold this year. I already knew that because I already have been apartment hunting. I will be getting a raise in early fall. That is wonderful since I most likely will be starting a new job in June. A raise in September will mean I am doing great. And finally, I will make some permanent changes to my health and fitness lifestyle. That's my favorite one. I need to prepare for my new life in Buckeye land, plus the swimsuit season countdown has begun. Time to overhaul my diet and exercise routine. Overall, it said my 2007 would be a very good year, but that is was only a preparation year for the great year I will have in 2008. Sounds good to me. Hopefully, the stars are right.

If you would like to check your free 2007 yearly horoscope click here!

Tomorrow, we make the big journey to Minnesota. Hopefully, everything will be smooth and easy. I pray that the van is right where we left it and it actually starts. I'll update you and let you know how many out of the four we hit. Until then....

Stay sweet 'n smile............................Mz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Im too scared to look at my free horrorscope!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home