Sunday, August 20, 2006

Personal Me

My best friend was here for a visit. We were talking about men and dating. She met her man of 8 years online. Wow! We've been online for some time to think of it. Anyways, she suggested I create a online profile like she on some site to meet interesting men. So, I got on the computer and did just that. I created my screen name and password and then I got stuck. It wanted to know who I was and what I was looking for. I never thought that I would ever be at a lost for words, but I was. Who was I and what did I really want. So I sought I would ask my best friend since she knows me better than any other person. An hour later, the following was my creation. Read it and give me your feedback.

I have a great deal of vitality. I am curious, imaginative and resilient and I find pleasure in doing and thinking about all sorts of things and ideas, often at the same time.

I tend to be optimistic, seeing the world as a place of adventure. I seek first-hand experiences. And when I embark on a project or expedition, I like to be organized, thorough and responsible.

I am firmly grounded in reality and live in the here and now. I stand up for my beliefs. And, I have a sympathetic and spiritual side that adds warmth and depth to my being.

In spite of my search for novelty, I have a genuine respect for home, family, work and community. I am conscientious and dependable, yet I occasionally surprise those whom I love with new ideas and tokens of my affection.

I generally enjoy life and have a keen sense of humor. Because I am broad-minded, flexible and playful, I can be a wonderful friend.

I would like to meet someone just as passionate with the willingness to explore and enjoy life. Must like kids, dogs, cats, football, music, movies, pizza, games, traveling, home-cooked meals, family interactions, and the color blue. If you are intelligent, compassionate, can multi-task, compromise, are naturally romantic and love the smell of lavender, you win the door prize.

Well.....?

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

I like it!
I'm also glad to see you are back to blogging!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home