Thursday, November 10, 2005

QOTD 5

?Question of the Day?

You take a trip with your best friend in Vegas. It is bright lights and everything you expected. One night after gambling and partying at a local club, you head back to your hotel room. When you enter the elevator, you spy your favorite actor riding alone. After several stares and a few quick winks, you realize you are being hit on. You are shocked and flattered, especially after receiving the invitation to eat breakfast in his/her's hotel suite. Do you decline or ditch the best friend?


What should I do Kel? Mr. Bloom needs breakfast companionship. I bet she would "ditch" me to make sure I went. She loves me that much. BFOE!


Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

Ummm is this even a question? Your best friend would totally understand your need to get it on with your celebrity crush! But, I'm sorry, Orlando already is bethrothed to me...I'm not sharing! lol lol!

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home