Tuesday, October 25, 2005

QOTD 4

?Question of the Day?

There's a knock at your door. You answer it to find a man with a big blue package. Inside the package is a letter and a pen. You read the letter and it says you won a $5000 gift certificate to any one store in your town. Next, you are instructed to choose the store, fill out the form, and return it to the delivery man. Tomorrow, your gift certificate will arrive. In the few minutes you had to think, what store did you chose and what would you buy tomorrow?

Since I need a vacation, the gift certificate would be for a local travel agent. My friend and I would be doing an all-inclusive week of pampered relaxation. This would let us truly live in the moment away from the daily grind of our lives.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! A new gameboy game for my youngest girl, a gift for my guy of some sort, a couple sets of the fleeciest snuggly PJs ever, some new pillows, a HUGE down comforter & a new nursery set!

I made out good at my docs,..thank you for your encouraging words,..

3:20 PM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

Since its for 5 grand, I'd have to NOT pick old navy...and choose Target, since I can get more bang for my buck there. I would buy storage and shelving for my apt! Tons of airwick air fresheners, kitty litter, you know, the essentials. God, I love to blow money!

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home