Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Break & Pause

Sorry for my brief absence. I needed to take a break and work on some projects for school. When I finished, I needed a little pause to catch my breath and to get antibiotics. I guess I am really sick afterall.

I found out someone else had a break recently. A nice guy I met awhile ago recently departed from his girlfriend. I guess they had issues they couldn't work out. Now, he is on his own again. I guess it is time for him to take a pause.

A good friend of mine may be heading towards a break. Her and her man have been together forever or so it seems. We are talking years and years and years. After being a part of her children's lives and helping support her when she needed it, he still won't commit. She loves him and has given him her support, but never knows what his real intentions are. I guess he likes the status quo, but sadly it really isn't good enough anymore for her. They have reached ultimatum status and a deadline looms in the horizon. I hope they can work it out especially since her children are involved. If not and a break is unavoidable, I hope she pauses a bit.

BTW, I heard Vegas is the perfect place to pause. I'm heading there in March. Wanna come?

Anyways.....

He said he loved me. I thought he did. He just kept mentioning her name. I didn't know why.

Initially, he seemed to care. He was strong and supportive. But soon my eyes were opened and I began to see. I would have missed it if I didn't notice the small missteps he took. He thought we were going in that direction. I guess he never really knew me. He didn't get my true reality. He was so not in the know. He kept going back there. He couldn't let go. His stories repeated and my warning flags flapped. I tried to encourage, but he couldn't see. He wanted me to be part of his life, but he had no future. He was stuck in the world that existed before me. I had to let go.

He said he loved me. I thought he did. He just kept mentioning her name. Now, I know why.

Just to let you know....the nice guy from earlier....is here!

LOL!

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

Glad your back! It seems like everybody is breaking up that I know too...It seems to happen in three's

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,...not to be cliche but I'm going to be cliche,..lol....

"It's better to have loved" & all that but really,... "Don't cry for what you lost, Smile for what you had,..."

7:49 AM  
Blogger MzAriez said...

No worries here. I'm not in love....just the crush...lol!

I'm too busy for that now. At least graduation is in May!

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home