Sunday, November 13, 2005

Blog Tag & Cold Weather

As I was reading one of my favorite blogs called It's All About Me! Deal With It! by Mon, I saw a link in one of her stories to check out.

I clicked away and it led to Random Thoughts and Confessions of an Urban Woman by Femi-mommy. On there, she listed the following on her blog and I thought it would be interesting to do here:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Post the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

I haven't really gone through some of my old stories in a long time. It was even more interesting to see what story was #23 since I never numbered them. I started at the beginning and counted them all off until I reached number 23. Well, we have a winner after all....

#23 turns out to be from Saturday, November 20, 2004. It was called "Sunrise"

Here's the fifth sentence....

I love to see the light sparkle on the clouds and on the lake when it enters the horizon.

I remember when I wrote this. I use to go out to the lake in the morning and watch the sunrise. Since the lake is across the street, it is easy to do. Lately, I haven't been home when the sun rises here. Tomorrow it rises at 7:23 a.m. and just maybe, I'll make it down by the lake in time except there may be a small problem. They have predicted many clouds will be hanging around here in the morning making it difficult to see the sun. Plus, we are suppose to get snow tomorrow and have a high of 33°F. By 4:44 p.m tomorrow, the sun will be gone and the cold temperature will drop even farther. I can't believe it will be dark before 5 p.m. This seems so crazy to me. I go to work and come home from work in the dark. What fun! =(

Maybe making snow angels and busting out the hot cocoa and marshmallows will make everything even out. I'll let you know how it goes....

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

3 Comments:

Blogger MzAriez said...

BTW...I just tagged all five.

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I dont have 23 blogs yet. LMAO. So I am exempt from this chain letter. he he. Hey lets do something crazy in St. Louis, lets go watch a hockey game or basketball, football, or see a concert or show or something OK? Comon, lets live it up girl!

Shano

2:07 AM  
Blogger Fizzgig said...

It is suppose to snow here this Wed. I'm not looking forward to it!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home