Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The In Box is Full

I have 21 minutes to write this. Why 21 minutes you say? I am trying to schedule some of my "must do's" into a 3 hour block. I have realized that my "To Do" list is too long and overwhelming. I almost have no clue as to how to get so many things done in such a short time frame. I said almost.

The next couple weeks of my life are going to be jammed with so many things and so much work. Although I can set priorities, most things on my list are tagged urgent. Although my first
deadline is in 3 hours, my first major one is friday. I am really going to have to push myself to meet that one.....just so many things to do.

I use to wonder why people went on vacation when I was little. Most of the vacations we took were to visit relatives. My family once went to Tampa to visit my auntie and then we headed to Disney World. It was so fun even if we stayed at Motel 6 and ate at the Waffle House.

I really haven't had a vacation in a long time. I have gone back to Ohio about twice a year lately. That mostly consisted of visiting family and working on my mom's house. It took me two weeks to fully recover from the last trip so no matter if I should, I can't count that in my vacation tally.

I did manage to go to Albuquerque, New Mexico in April. I attended a conference, but then I stayed a few extra days to explore the area. I enjoyed the quiet time alone and the trip to Santa Fe. I was amazed what those two days did for me. I felt so peaceful. I think it should be vacation time again real soon.

I can hear my mom calling me now...."Are you coming home for Christmas?" I actually think I will have to even if I don't want to. I would love to just take some days and be quiet again. No bills, no kids, no stress, just peace and quiet. Or maybe I just need my best friend to come visit me again. Maybe laughter recharges the old battery too. Either....or, I don't care right now. Planning that is farther down on the "To Do" list. Right now, I have to get back to work and get through the next few hours....then the next couple of weeks. Maybe by Thanksgiving, I'll know what I want to do.

Uh-oh.....my alarm is ringing....21 minutes are up. Bye!

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fizzgig said...

Vacation? Is that the thing when you don't have to work, like, at a job? lol.

9:02 AM  
Blogger MzAriez said...

Wouldn't it be great if they were mandatory?

I'd love it! One trip to Hawaii coming roght up....lol!

Mz.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home