Thursday, September 15, 2005

My Crush

There is this man I met some time ago. This juncture maybe lasted a mere twenty minutes. Although it was work related, my interest was aroused. Since that time, his presence has only appeared twice before me. And, it is possible that he may never appear again. I understand this, but I hope otherwise.

Last night, this man entered my dreams. It is amazing how my mind's memory banks can recall the very details of him from a twenty minute moment, but it did very accurately. It was nice to see his face again and his deep thoughtful eyes. The dream was happy and brought a smile to my face when I awoke from it. For now, with my life so busy, he will remain in my dreams. And if the era of peace enters my life in the near future....I know where to find him.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home