Wednesday, April 06, 2005

She Finally Caught It!

I am laughing today. She caught it. I knew she would. It was only a matter of time. I am so glad she finally did. Mother Nature has caught the spring fever bug. I had spring fever in February and it drove me crazy. I had no clue it would take two months to circled around before it nabbed her. I guess she tried to innoculate against it, but this version was just too strong. She already hit the buzzer on the spring clock once. Now, she had to get moving this time. So finally after this long cold wait, Spring has arrived!

I am so happy the snow is melting away. The lake is becoming more fluid as the ice melts. The weather has warmed and the people are starting to move outside. Ice houses have become non-exsistent as people tune up the boats for the next season of fishing. Although the trees are bare and the grass is brown, I know Mother Nature will be here with her green paintbrush soon. It is almost time to plant as the sun warms the ground waking last year's beauties for our eyes this year.

I have begun my spring routine. The cleaning has begun and the time outdoors has increased. I even noticed the changes in the local stores as the gardening departments are stocking their aisles and opening their doors. Yesterday, my windshield connected with its first bug this season. With that splat, I knew it was really spring.

Now, I know everyone should have it, but I think a few people have jumped ahead. I have already seen air conditioners for sale and girls in bikinis. I can understand getting prepared, but over-exposing yourself to 48 degree sunrays can lead you to need another kind of inoculation. So, go out there and enjoy the spring season and have patience that summer is right around the corner.

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home