Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Can't Believe

I am a Cleveland Browns fan. I have been for some time. I remember being little and buying Brian Sipe's glass at Wendy's. I also remember that crushed feeling I had when my grandma broke it. I still say Brian Sipe is my favorite player of all time. How could anybody forget the Kardiac Kids? Not me....and I was young back then.

Last December, I drove the kids 1100 miles to attend the last home game in Cleveland. It was their first NFL game and it was in a blizzard. My kids fell in love with the game and the team that day. All that time they thought I was crazy when I yelled at the TV screen. Yeah, that changed after sitting in the Dawg Pound. They say Mom is not crazy no more, just dedicated. Hopefully this year, we will make another game. It will either be in Cleveland in December or Minnesota in November.

Anyways, I found this at Anonymous Midwest Girl's blog:

Phrase: Cleveland Brown
Context in Which Phrase Was Heard: "She's kind of cute." "No, man, she's a Cleveland Brown."
Meaning as Described to Me: Cool uniform, f-ed up helmet.

Have a great one....

Stay sweet 'n smile.....................Mz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home